Sunday 11 March 2018

DOE 6

Today I went out with a camera and took some experimental shots. These are a few of my favourites. In these shots I experimented a lot with focusing to see all the effects I could create. The second picture is a great example of this as the photo is focused on the person and not on the back drop, which is blurred. All my 3 photos are focused differently. The first is completely blurred (unfocused). The second is focused on the person and the background is blurred (unfocused). The last is completely in focus like an ordinary picture. Focus helps the person looking at the picture to see what the main thing or item is in the photo.




2 comments:

  1. What was the idea behind these shots? What photographic skills are you practising? What is it that you like about them?
    I cannot see any evidence on your blog of the lighting task that was recently suggested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the treatment of Mack on the second shot.
    As for the first shot, I'm not sure what purpose it would be for, as it is all blurred.

    ReplyDelete